Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Little Bit About Me!

Heyy! So my name is Shelby! I'm 19 and in college right now! I decided to do a book review blog because I love reading! I mean I have two bookcases and they are overflowing with books and pretty much every surface in my room is covered with even more books! Ask anybody that knows me well and they'll tell you that you'll see me reading a book like all the time, I'm never without a book! This post is basically just an introduction to my blog site and what to expect and information of how my site works! First off since I am new at this, my reviews may seem different from what you would expect in a review but after awhile my reviews will change and fit to the way I would like to review books and so on... I already started a book review on another site and I decided to go ahead and post them on here so that way people can see my other reviews since it'll be awhile before I'll post a new review!




0 comments:

Post a Comment