Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do you listen to music while reading? What kind of music do you listen to while reading?


I always have music playing when I'm reading, either off my computer or I'll put on my headphones on. I always have either classical music or songs that are slow. Those fast paced songs tends to distract me and I lost focus of what I'm reading.Most of the time, I end up tuning out the music whenever I"m into a really good book and whenever I'm done reading or take a break I'll remember that I had music playing. The one song that I love listening to while reading (and I don't know why) is A Little Past Little Rock by Lee Ann Womack.

Do you listen to music while you're reading? Why or why not? What type of music do you listen to? Any songs that you always have playing while reading?


0 comments:

Post a Comment