Monday, November 29, 2010

This is No Dream...

Ghost Walk Review
Ghost Walk by Heather Graham was a great book! I mean it was sooo good that when I was at CVS today looking for some batteries that I stopped by the books and I saw a book by Heather Graham that I just had to buy it! The book was about this woman, Nikki who's a manager of a New Orleans haunter tour company and in the middle of the night, she is awoken by her friend, Andy who was begging for help. The next day, Nikki finds out that her friend was killed at the same time that her friend was in her room. No one believes her except for one person and that is Brent, a paranormal investigator. The book is about Ghosts. That is not a spoiler, I mean the title of the book "Ghost Walk" is the spoiler. Anyway, Andy works with Nikki at the haunted tour and was killed by an overdosed of some type of drug ( I don't believe what kind of drug killed was mentioned in the book ) and Nikki is the only person that believes that someone had killed her and that it wasn't an accidental death. Brent, later comes back home to his hometown New Orleans to investigate the death of an FBI agent who was killed the same way that Andy was killed and believes that they are connected to each other somehow. Throughout the book, there was three main ghosts in the book and the only people that could see them was Nikki and Brent. With the help of the ghosts Brent is able to assist the police officers solve the murders of Andy and the agent. The book was good, loved how she put some of the New Orleans history in it( Even though I live in Louisiana, I cannot tell you if the history that been mentioned in the book is true or not ). She defiantly knew how to catch a person's attention and I didn't lose interest at all throughout the book. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment